The Taiwanese producer is living a negative period and despitesome interesting news, so far the company seemed not to be willing to launch new models. Almost surprisingly, however, they arrive for the national market HTC U19e e HTC Desire 19 +, two mid-range devices with an irresistible look. Here is everything you need to know about the two devices including technical data, price and availability at home.
HTC U19e and HTC Desire 19 + official: everything you need to know about the new mid-range of the brand
Design and features
The new HTC U19e has some very interesting features and certainly ranks as a good mid-range model. The device features an IPS panel from 6 ″ Full HD +, a SoC Snapdragon 710 and a selfie camera from 24 mega-pixel. The latter is flanked by a mega-pixel 2 sensor dedicated to iris recognition; the back cover houses a classic fingerprint reader, if you prefer double security.
The main camera is a module consisting of a sensor from 12 mega-pixels f/1.8 accompanied by a telephoto lens from 20 mega-pixels f/2.6 with 2X optical zoom. To frame subjects at greater distances it is possible to exploit it 10X digital zoom. Very beautiful colors available (Modest Green and Extraordinary Purple), especially the violet, with a slightly transparent panel.
Along with HTC U19e, the Taiwanese company has also launched the small HTC Desire 19 +, a medium / low end model with a MediaTek Helio P35 SoC and triple camera. Below you will find all the details on the specifications of both devices.
HTC U19e - Data sheet
- 156.5 x 75.9 x 8.0 dimensions for a weight of 180 grams;
- IPS display from 6 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + (2160 x 1080 pixel), ratio in 18: 9 and Gorilla Glass protective glass with 2.5D curvature;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 710;
- Qualcomm Adreno 616 GPU;
- 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 128 GB internal memory expandable up to 2 TB via microSD;
- back fingerprint reader and iris recognition;
- rear camera by 12 + 20 mega-pixel with opening f / 1.8-2.26, PDAF, EIS, 2X telephoto lens, 10X digital zoom and LED flash;
- front camera from 24 mega-pixels with opening f/2.0 and mega-pixel 2 sensor for iris recognition;
- support dual SIM LTE, Wi-F 802.11 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, NFC, Dual Speaker;
- battery by 3930 mAh with Quick Charge 4 Quick Charge;
- Android 9 Pie operating system with proprietary Sense UI interface.
HTC Desire 19 + - Data sheet
- display by 6.2 inches diagonal with resolution HD + (1520 x 720 pixels), report in 19: 9 and notch drop;
- MediaTek Helio P35 processor;
- 4 / 6 GB of RAM;
- 64 / 128 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- rear camera by 13 + 8 + 5 mega-pixel with opening f / 1.85, PDAF, LED flash and wide-angle sensor;
- front camera from 16 mega-pixels;
- support dual SIM LTE, Wi-F, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, mini-jack 3.5 mm, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, NFC;
- battery by 3075 mAh;
- Android operating system 8.1 Oreo with proprietary interface Sense UI.
Price and availability
As for HTC U19e, the Taiwanese market debut is set for June 12, at the price of 14.900 TWD (approx 419€ at the exchange). The small Desire 19 + will come in dual configuration from 4 / 64 GB and 6 / 128 GB, respectively to 9.990 and 10.990 TWD (281-309 € at the current exchange rate).
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: