In recent weeks we have proposed our review of iPhone X (you can find it below). Among the most acclaimed global portals we find Consumer Reports, which has just tested the new flagship of the Cupertino company. And even though he considered it a good smartphone, there are defects: here are some.
iPhone X does not fully convince Consumer Reports
In the opinion of Consumer Reports, the main defects of iPhone X are related to resistance of the phone and at the duration of battery. Although a case is always more than recommended, the smartphone has not passed the endurance tests (as it happened with S8). However, Samsung's top of the range manages to do better than iPhone X in terms of autonomy. And in fact in the standings the 10-year model is positioning itself both below Galaxy S8 that iPhone 8 ed 8 Plus.
iPhone X - Review
- OLED display from 5.8 inches diagonal with resolution Super Retina 2436 x 1125 pixels, 463 PPI density, HDR technology and 3D Touch;
- dimensions of 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm for 174 g;
- esa-core processor Apple A11 Bionic with M11 and Neural Engine co-processor;
- 3 GB of RAM LPDDR4;
- 64 / 256 GB of internal memory that can not be expanded;
- double rear camera from 12 mega-pixels with opening f/ 1.8-2.4, OIS stabilization and Quad Flash LED;
- front camera by 7 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.2;
- certificazione IP67;
- single SIM 4G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS;
- battery by 2716 mAh with wireless charging;
- OS iOS 11.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: